Are you seeking a number of safe and secure solutions to convert DBX file to PST file? Are you interested in switching from Outlook Express to Outlook? If you answered yes, you will find all of your answers below. Most users are transitioning from Outlook Express to Outlook in today’s world since Outlook is in demand and Outlook Express is outdated technology. Outlook uses the PST file extension, but Outlook Express uses the DBX file format for all data.
In this article, we’ll look at a few different methods for converting DBX to PST. Keep in touch till the very end.
Using a Professional Approach to Convert DBX to PST
One of the greatest tools for transferring DBX to PST is the DBX to PST Converter Software. This tool is simple to use because it does not require any technical knowledge. For the convenience of the user, the tool has a number of advanced functions. This program is likewise safe and secure; it will convert DBX to PST without losing any data.
- To begin, install the user utilize DBX to PST Converter Software on your computer.
- By selecting the “Add File” option, you can add the DBX files.
- By selecting the “Folder Mode” option, you can add any specified folder.
- Select “PST” as the export type and then “Advanced Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- You may sort out certain specific data by using the date range filter after clicking on the advanced setting option, and you can also split the PST files after clicking on the advanced setting option.
- To save the advanced options, click the “Save” button.
- Simply click the “Export” button now.
- Finally, the software will show the notification “Export Process Successfully.”
- Finally, go to where you saved the files and save the export report there as well.
DBX Converter Tool’s Advanced Features
- DBX files can be converted to PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, and MSG.
- It is not necessary to install Microsoft Outlook.
- Allows you to safely export all of your attachments.
- Multiple naming conventions are available for transferring DBX to PST.
- Allows you to bulk transfer DBX files to Outlook.
- The date range tool allows users to filter out data.
- The file structure hierarchy is always maintained by the tool.
- Allows you to split huge PST files into several files.
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Windows 10.
The DBX to PST Converter program has a number of advanced capabilities. Let’s get started with the manual solutions.
Transfer DBX Files to Outlook Manually
The manual solution to convert DBX file to PST will be discussed in this portion of the blog. Users can import DBX to PST using the above-mentioned automated tool. However, if you prefer to use freeways, you can try the ones listed below.
When you have both Outlook and Outlook Express installed on the same computer,
To convert DBX file to PST, follow the steps below:
- To begin, download and install the MS Outlook application.
- Click the “File” button, then the “Open” option, then the “Import” option.
- Now select the “Import-Export” option.
- Select “Import-Internet Mail and Addresses” >> “Next” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Outlook Express” option and the “Import Mail” tick.
- Finally, select the “Next” option and press the “Finish” button.
Installing Outlook and Outlook Express on Different Machines
To Import DBX to PST, follow the steps listed below:-
- To copy all of Outlook Express’s folders, first, pick them all and hit the “Ctrl + C” keys.
- Navigate to and open the configured Outlook Express email account using the “Tools” option.
- Go to the “Maintenance” tab by clicking the “Options” button.
- Click the “Stored Folder” button in the “Outlook Express Program Dialog Box.”
- To traverse DBX files and transfer emails, use Outlook’s Import-Export feature. Your DBX file should be saved on the same computer where you installed MS Outlook.
The Most Common Reasons to Convert DBX File to PST File
Outlook includes a number of functions, such as journals, tasks, and calendars, however, Outlook Express does not. Outlook features a more sophisticated contact management system than Outlook Express, which only contains a basic address book. In Outlook, both incoming and outgoing messages are filtered out, but this is not possible in Outlook Express. The majority of people use Outlook Express, whereas business users choose Outlook.
We described several methods for transferring DBX to PST in the last blog. We recommend that users utilize DBX to PST Converter Software. Because it is a safe and secure environment. However, if you want to check out any of the free options, you can go with the manual technique. However, these manual procedures are dangerous to utilize.